Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Long time no chat.

Well first off don't worry this is not going to be along sad post. I would just like to say a few thing. I have decided to make my life better. I was laying in bed last night listening to Rupaul of course :). It was his champion song it is a great song. It made me start thinking that I am better then this. I shouldn't need to sit around a mope over things. I need to get back in the game. So my goals,
1. Let go of the past and let go of the people that I have lost in the past.
2.Get healthy I am quite over weight and unhealthy and I do plan on changing that the right way this time no special risky diet.
3.focus on me and what I want in life. I want to finish school I want to go to college I want to buy a house and have a baby. I want a baby so bad and recently I did have a miscarraige and that was so hard. I can no explain how hard that was for me and I don't think I have fully recovered. So that is where my get healthy goal comes in. This time I am doing it for me and what I want. I am going to get down to a healthy weight to have a healthy pregnancy.
4. I am done holding grudges it's not worth it. If we have had or problems let me be the first to say that I am truely sorry. If we have no future together just know that I don't hate you.
I am happy with all of my choices and it was all from that one song that is now my favorite song I hope that all of you that read this will listen to it. :)
I love you all and promise to keep you updated with how my life is going.
http://youtu.be/xbhf7_jofDw This is the link to the champion song. Weather you hate or love the guy singing. I hope that you all listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment