Monday, April 12, 2010

My Updates

When I started off on this diet I had 95 pounds to loose tell I was at 190, I have already lost 21 pounds, YAY! I still have 74 more pounds to go. I know I can do it, knowing that now I don't even really get tempted with unhealthy food. My stomach has now gotten use to this diet and I have to force myself to eat whatever is left on my plate. Which really isn't that much, those who have seen my plate say that I eat like a mouse and there is no way they could do it. Only this has been one of the easiest diets to do. I only have 30 more days left of it then I go on another diet to make sure I don't gain all my weight back for about 6 weeks. Then its back on the 500 calorie diet I go, LOL. I should be done with round two by thanksgiving, and trust me there is no way I am going back on tell after Christmas LOL if needed. Hopefully not though. Like I said my healthy weight would be about 140 to 150. However I really don't want to get that skinny. So if I make it to 150 great but I am right now shooting for 190. Once I get there I might go back on to reach my healthy weight but I will refuse to get under 145. LOL Thanks for listening :)

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Susie! Your doing a great job. Im glad it is getting easier for you. You will be so much happier when its done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I've heard great things about it, but with the diabetes I can't go on that few calories per day, so it's not something I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM very proud of you your doing great. love ya keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Susie! My mother in law did the HCG diet and was VERY sucessful! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete