Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sisters

It's always great to have that one really close person in your family that you can talk to and just cry out all your problems with. Well for most of you its your spouses but for me it's my sister. In my last post when I said I couldn't count on my family I guess some of you might have tooken it wrong. Cause if I can count on any of my family it's my immidiate family. :) I feel a ton better cause I was able to talk to my sister tonight and she actually listens instead of turning it around and making it about her. I may have been told from here to there that I only think about myself and it's not true no matter what you here from people. And to think that people actually think that way well it hurts not going to lie. Right now I guess but I am doing best for me and not just what I should be told to do. Anyway ya So thanks mandy for letting me vent out whining problems. Love ya.

1 comment: