Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yay!!! Great news

So today is totally going to be a great a day! :) I am finally able to say and excited to annouce that after almost 2 years of just taking classes in provo for photography I am now enrolled in an actual photography school. I am so excited I can't even stand it. I am trying to get to where I can be good enough that my pictures will wow people in. My dream is to one day shoot landscape photos for a nature magazine. That might take a little bit But I am young and I have plenty of time to get there. As long as I don't give up on my dream it will be possible you are who ever you choose to be right. :) So yep this is my great news of the day. :) Love ya all tons and hope your as happy for me as I am. :) LOL

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! So proud of you.Hope everything goes well I Love you:)

    ReplyDelete